Syrian children are starving to death in Eastern Ghouta
* What is the sin that he has done and also the rest of the kids in our country
* I am a doctor and unable to do anything
* Two-month-old bady weight at birth is 2 kg and current weight is less than 1 kg
* There is no milk to support these children due to the blockage by Assad regime
* Eastern Ghouta children in need to milk, food and medicine
Syria’s three-year-old civil war – a vision of unimaginable desolation
More than 18,000 people are existing under blockade inside Yarmouk, enduring acute shortages of food, medicines and other essentials.
Yarmouk has been cut off since last July (2013). Many residents are now weak and severely malnourished, as well as being exposed to the risk of disease, or death and injury from fighting.
A child is born with a heart of gold. The way of the world makes his heart so cold.”
No one is born hating another person because of the colour of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite. Nelson Mandela