This is a documentary video about the effects of Islamic State in Iraq and Syria ‘ISIS’ up on Yazidis (one of the minorities in Iraq) especially it is about Yazidis IDPs. By Saeed Qasim
A documentary about the genocide against the Ezidis by Nawzad Shekhany
Long list of some of ISIS atrocities:
1) 1,700 captives executed in Tikrit, Iraq
2) 650 in Mosul, Iraq
3) Some 1,000 Turkmen massacred, including 100 children
4) More than 2,000 women and children kidnapped.
5) “Systematic hunting of members of ethnic and religious groups.” Women raped and sold. Young boys executed. Girls enslaved for sexual abuse. Children recruited as suicide bombers. More than 1 million refugees, half of them kids.
6) More than 1 million refugees, half of them kids.
7) At least 100 men and boys herded together and shot to death in Kocho.
8) “Scores of men and boys” summarily executed in Qiniyeh.
9) More than 50 men “rounded up and shot dead” near Jdali.
10) Massacre in Tikrit: “between 560 and 770 men.” The captives were shot dead while lying in trenches with their hands bound.
11) U.N.’s latest casualty figures for Iraq: The 1,265 civilians killed in August, combined with 1,186 in July and 1,531 in June, yield a total of 6,861 so far this year, and 9,826 over the last 12 months.
12) At least 50 soldiers of the Syrian Army’s 17th division were killed and a number of them were beheaded on an army base outside the northern Syrian city of Raqqa.
13) 75 soldiers of the 17th division were captured at Abu Shared and they were beheaded.
14) Islamic State fighters marching more than 200 soldiers across the desert to their deaths in only their underwear after capturing Syria’s Tabqa air base.
Islamic State, formerly known as ISIS or ISIL, holds executions, amputations and lashings in public squares on Fridays in the areas of the country that it controls, the report said, and urges civilians, including children, to watch.
Gains by the extremist groups as well as a large influx of foreign fighters have contributed to the increasing in violence, the report said.
“Hundreds of civilians are dying each day as the fighting goes on with no regard to law or to conscience,” said Paulo Pinheiro, the head of the commission, which was established in 2011 by the U.N. Human Rights Council to investigate violations of international human rights law.
SIS “mass atrocities” and war crimes:
Sectarian Violence | Mass Execution | Suicide Bombing | Beheading | Christian Genocide | Crucifixions |Kidnapping | Burying People Alive | Sexual Assault: Vicious Rape and Murder of Women and Children | Murder of everyone and anyone not a Muslim | Amputations | Public Executions and Whippings…..
Crimes against humanity!
1) “Systematic” beheading of children, infants, men and wome
2) Torture: genital mutilation, dousing faces with acid, poking out eyes, cutting off noses, ears, tongues, hands, feets
3) Burying people alive
4) Mass executions
5) Forced conversions
6) Kidnappings/ Slavery
7) Sexual violence: women were raped and sold, young boys executed, girls enslaved for sexual abuse
8) Children recruited as suicide bombers and as soldiers
9) Systematic and intentional attacks on civilians/ executions in public spaces
10) Murdered Muslims: both Sunni and Shia
11) Christians Genocide/ Crucifixions/ systematic hunting of members of ethnic and religious groups
12) Bomb churches/ pulled down crosses
13) Burning as many as 1,500 ancient Christian manuscripts
14) Desecrated cemeteries
15) Destroyed the tombs of biblical prophets
16) Crimes against humanity…
Read more: The ISIS Atrocities We Can’t Forget
Although Christians, Muslims and Jews have lived in northern Iraq and Syria for nearly two-thousand years, and at least six hundred years before Islam, today they face extinction across the region.
The world once solemnly promised to never allow another holocaust to happen again. Yet, we have witnessed episodes of ethnic cleansing and genocide repeatedly throughout history. Time and again, the world has stood silent as whole populations and tribes were exterminated, relocated, and forced into destitution.