1) “agents of death and destruction”
2) sieges and attacks
3) destabilized the region
4) killing and maiming scores of civilians daily
5) Shelling and aerial bombardment from a distance and up close
6) “starvation or submission”
7) drawn-out sieges and indiscriminate attacks
8) Checkpoints (encircle cities) meanwhile “are often the starting point of a horrific journey of disappearance, torture, sexual abuse and, for many, death”
9) Massacres, beheading children: “Terrorist Infiltrators”
10) Use of chemical weapons against his own people
published on Nov 19, 2014
4 MIN OF HORROR | ASAD’S DEATH BARRELS رعب براميل الموت
Feeling hell already? this is what our brothers in Syria have been going through for the past 4 years.
Winter is here, please let’s not forget them, let’s help save the little ones from freezing to death. Search for a trusted organization near you and donate today! If you have already donated, donate more, if you already helped, help more, if you already pray for them, increase in your prayers, may Allah hasten his victory for them.
They are fighting the world’s Tyrants gathered from east to west in the most purest spot “Sham”, they’re fighting on behalf of the entire Ummah, and what did we do in return? Nothing but lending them our deadly silence and betrayal.
I ask Allah to save us from his curse and punishment for letting our brothers down, they are sacrificing their souls, and the souls of their loved ones yet we’re to lazy to sacrifice an atom weight of less than that.
We will all be questioned on the day of resurrection for this! This blessed revolution was decreed by Allah so He would distinguish the wicked from the good, which one of the two did you decide to be amongst?
They don’t need us, they have the lord of the heavens and the earth with them, and there are numerous Hadiths about the guarantee Allah has promised Syria (Al-Sham) and it’s people that He will take good care of them, rather it is we who will be amongst the losers both in this Dunya and on the day of judgment.
Read more: Assad atrocities outstrip Islamic State in Syria, UN panel says | The Times of Israel http://www.timesofisrael.com/assad-atrocities-outstrip-islamic-state-in-syria-un-panel-says/#ixzz3Jv32Ww73
Follow us: @timesofisrael on Twitter | timesofisrael on Facebook